HRIS Solution Subject Matter Expert France H/F
Advance the People Teams impact by delivering a full HRIS programme within a cluster of European countries aimed at positioning JD as an employer of choice.
The JD People team puts the colleague at the heart of what we do to develop a level of service that emulates the JD brand and maximises colleague experience.
We are looking for an subject matter expert, with experience in supporting the designing and implementing complex, high profile HRIS implementations. The role key objective will be to support in implementing overarching global design principles, with essential changes for local territory requirements.
This role is hands-on and candidates must be capable of understanding how business requirements turn into design and processes with the ability to configure system infrastructure to deliver requirements alongside the management of multinational teams and other key supporting roles. In addition to communicating with and managing stakeholders, the successful candidate will need to be process-driven, highly analytical and organised.
A successful SME should possess a good track record in evaluating organizational needs and configuration of solutions, improving organizational efficiency by applying their expert knowledge of one or more areas of the People function to resolve complex challenges. This can either be from a perspective of People practices and statutory regulations, or could be from supporting the implementation or development of IT solutions.
- Help design a systemic solution to best suit the Groups requirements
- Support the delivery of the confirguration and Implemention of a HRIS solution across European countries.
- Maintain an understanding of legislative requirements for HCM, Time Capture and Pay for your specified cluster.
- Support the implementation of the systems and procedures to ensure BAU teams are trained and developed in system architecture and use
- Have a passion for providing quality, security and accuracy
- Deliver impeccable service to the wider People Team and wider business
- Support the design, build and test integrations between HR solution and other product workstreams.
- Coordinate your team for the following activities: Compliance, SKU Testing, BAU Changes, Global Design templates and more
- Previous experience in either HRIS architecture or strong technical knowledge in either HR/WFM or Pay is essential
- Ability to work under own initiative essential
- Previous experience in deploying HRIS solutions across multiple territories beneficial
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Confident and courteous in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Prominent level of attention to detail with strong administrative and organisational skills and be able to prioritise your own and your team's workload
- Must be methodical and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Have an awareness of GDPR and be able to act with absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Ambitious to learn with an enthusiastic approach
- Successful candidate must have valid passport and be able to travel internationally